On May 25, the Canadian Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA) … Businesses that are renters in Parks Canada places are not eligible for the … Parks Canada Agency, 855-862-1812, email@example.com ..https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/the-government-of-canada-will-provide-rent-relief-for-eligible-business-tenants-in-all-national-parks-national-historic-sites-and-national-marine-conservation-areas-857089547.html
HI – I am writing you as Co-Chair of the Trailhead Canada Trails Event taking place in Ottawa November 21-23, 2017.
If you are a trail user, manager, marketer or builder, I want to encourage you to attend this national trail event.
Here’s how I think you’ll benefit by joining us:
1) Attendees will be part of the first national gathering of trail leaders since 2010
2) Parks Canada Trails Training is open to delegates
3) Participants will be shaping a national trails policy
4) You can join in with Federal Government leaders who will be meeting with Provincial Government leaders
5) Registrants can be part of the national trails showcase November 21-23
6) As an Activity leader you can join other Activity leaders, hiking, snowmobiling, cycling, mountain biking canoe and kayak, climbing, cross country and equestrian.
7) Attendees can learn from experts in various ares of trail development, management and operation.
8) As a Trailhead Canada’er you can lead the nation with your work group
9) Networkers are present to build your national connectivity and connections.
10) Enablers are on site to assist with your local, design, build management, attraction, conflict or advocacy.
National events like this only happen once every 20 years.
Make this your time to have a say in Canadian trails.
Early Bird Discounts end August 15th, 2017 – Trailheadcanada.com
Parks Canada Partnering in Support of Trailhead Canada!
Share the logo on your website – show your support for Canadian Trails!